Thursday, March 26, 2009

T.I. - I'm Serious


T.I. might not be what he once was but I would say success is rarely followed by more success. This album is what I think of when I think of TI. Trap Musik is good too but we are strictly dealing with classics here. The album has sold around 268,000 copies. It is his lowest-selling album to date. It was released through Arista Records, which spawned the single of the same title which featured reggae vocalist Beenie Man which failed to chart. Funny his best album has sold the least records, good work humans.

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist:
1.Intro
2.Still Ain't Forgave Myself
3.Dope Boyz
4.What Happened?
5.You Ain't Hard
6.Why I'm Serious - (Interlude)
7.I'm Serious - (featuring Beenie Man)
8.Do It
9.What's Yo Name - (featuring The Neptunes)
10.Hands Up
11.Chooz U - (featuring Jazze Pha)
12.I Can't Be Your Man
13.Hotel - (featuring Too Short)
14.At The Bar
15.Heavy Chevys - (featuring P$C)
16.Grand Royal
17.Outro